Reference and Information Services
A. REFERENCE AND RESEARCH POLICIES
- Legislative documents are available for room use, reproduction, and certification of authentication from the original copies.
- Requests are subject to approval of the Secretary of the Senate and/or designated officers.
- Requests for reproduction of documents made by government agencies are for paper replacement while requests from non-government entities, law firms, students, and the general public are subject for payment.
- Records are available in both physical and electronic formats.
B. ACCESS TO THE COLLECTION
- Makes legislative archival records available for reference and research.
- Provides assistance in the reproduction of legislative archival records.
- Facilitates issuance of certified true copy of legislative archival records.
- Conducts research assistance whenever necessary and as required by the service chief.
- Senate members and their staff;
- Secretariat officers and employees;
- Government and non-government agencies and institutions;
- Law firms; students and scholars; and other private institutions; and
- General public
D. ONLINE RESOURCES
- Electronic copies of Journals, Bills, and Legislative History from the 13th congress to the present are available at the Senate website: www.senate.gov.ph
- Legislative records from 8th congress to the present are available in electronic format at the LRAS office through the Globodox system or through online request found in the Senate website.