AN ACT CONVERTING THE SAN JOSE NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL SCHOOL IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF SAN JOSE, PROVINCE OF OCCIDENTAL MINDORO, INTO A COLLEGE, TO BE KNOWN AS THE OCCIDENTAL MINDORO POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR.
House Bill No.
H. No. 683
Date of Approval
February 28, 1998
Scan the QR Code below or click this link to request the following:
- Transcript of Plenary Debates
- Transcript of Committee Meeting/s
- Transcript of Conference Committee Meeting/s
- Conference Committee (Bicam) Report
- Turned-over Documents
- Vertical Files and Newspaper Articles